Camille Grammer Granted Restraining Order Against Boyfriend

Oct 30 2013, 5:30pm CDT | by ABC News Radio

Camille Grammer Granted Restraining Order Against Boyfriend
Photo Credit: ABC News Radio

Tiffany Rose/WireImage(HOUSTON) -- After tweeting a shocking message earlier in the week about abuse, Camille Grammer was granted a temporary restraining order Tuesday against her ex-boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos, according to court papers obtained by ABC News.

“Info will come out today that is jaw dropping,” the former reality star posted Monday. ”And women can’t be silenced after being physically abused!”

Grammer, 45, claims Charalambopoulos - a 6’2″, 195-pound 36-year-old - assaulted her in a Houston hotel room on Oct. 16 and Houston PD confirmed to ABC News that she filed a formal complaint with the Family Violence department. Request for more information was not immediately returned.

The alleged incident happened after Grammer had a radical hysterectomy to treat early-stage endometrial cancer on Oct. 11.

In the court reports for the restraining order, Grammer, who was still recovering from surgery, adds that in Houston, her ex-boyfriend of two years slammed her head into furniture and grabbed her by her hair and repeatedly “pulled her head into the bed and headboard” at about 1:30 a.m. on Oct. 16. The abuse lasted from 40 minutes to an hour, Grammer said.

“[He] succeeded in pulling out swaths of my hair and gave me a large, painful contusion on the side of my head. All the while, I was screaming for help,” the report adds.

Grammer added that she believed her ex was trying to kill her when he began to squeeze her nose and cover her mouth.

She tried to call for help, but Charalambopoulos allegedly smashed her phone. The report also has photos attached of a broken iPhone and strands of Grammer’s hair, as well as pictures of bruises on her wrists and face.

Grammer tweeted a couple days after the alleged incident on Oct. 18, saying, “If any of my friends are trying to reach me on my phone. it is busted. Have to get a new phone :/”

The restraining order states Charalambopoulos can’t contact or be within 100 yards of Grammer or her children. A hearing for the case is set for Nov. 19 in Los Angeles.

Efforts to reach Charalambopoulos were not immediately returned.

Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

Source: ABC News Radio

 
 
 

blog comments powered by Disqus

Latest stories

Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Case Facts
Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Case Facts
The Bill Cosby sexual assault case is to proceed into its preliminary stages. The #1 Black American comedian in the Land of Opportunity is beset by accusations that are very serious in their severity as far as crimes of passion are concerned.
 
 
Fox launches 201 Days Of The X-Files
Fox launches 201 Days Of The X-Files
Fox is broadcasting all X-Files episodes in the lead-up to the premiere of the new X-Files in 2016.
 
 
Harry Shearer is Returning to the Simpsons
Harry Shearer is Returning to the Simpsons
The voice actor left the show in May over contract dispute. He has now signed the same contract as the other voice cast of the show. Shearer will be back for the 27th and 28th season of the "Simpsons"
 
 
David Letterman Talks Life After Retirement
David Letterman Talks Life After Retirement
After all these years of having someone make calls for me, i can no longer operate a telephone, the former host of the "Late Show" says