Sep 19 2013, 7:48pm CDT | by TV Line
• The episode is called “I Know What You Did Last Summer,” and we’ll find out what everyone’s been up during the period thanks to some back-and-forth emails between Bonnie (via Jeremy’s help) and Elena, who’s spent the three months getting hot-n-heavy with Damon every chance she got, it seems.
• Matt lost two important things during his very steamy summer abroad, one of which will cause trouble for him. Let’s just say executive producer Caroline Dries is making good on her promise that the busboy is not a peripheral character this season.
• Silas, who has his sights set one specific goal, doesn’t waste too much time pretending to be Stefan.
• Like Felicity and every college show ever, Elena and Caroline’s three-person dorm room is ridiculously large… and has its own bathroom!
• Yes, we said three-person room. Since unbeknownst to them Bonnie is dead, Elena and Caroline get a mysterious new roommate, and the blonde immediately doesn’t take a liking to her.
• Katherine may now be human, but rest assured she hasn’t lost any of her spark. Case in point: “I’m weak, and I’m slow. Do you have any idea what it’s like to run in heels? I have blisters.”
• Damon and Jeremy share a scene that may just make you forget about the time the vamp tried to kill Elena’s little bro and instead go, “Awww.”
• Tyler is MIA because, apparently, a wolf pack in Tennessee really needs his help.
• Although Elena is definitely with Damon, Stelena ‘shippers will still get a little something to tide them over.
• Bonnie’s scream during that scene from the Comic-Con sizzle reel is for a very horrifying reason.
Vampire Diaries fans, what are you most excited for? Hit the comments with your Season 5 wish list!
Source: TV Line/>
blog comments powered by Disqus