Sep 15 2013, 9:24pm CDT | by TV Line
This week’s episode of Breaking Bad may have been the most insane of the entire series so far — and that’s certainly saying something.
A quick list of the major developments [plus the biggest of spoiler alerts]:
• Gomez died, and Hank was injured, in the shoot-out between Hank and Todd’s uncle’s gang.
Despite Walt’s intervention, Uncle Jack then shot Hank, killing him.
• Uncle Jack and the gang used the coordinates Walt gave them to dig up his money, then left him with a barrel and instructions to get the heck out of town.
• Walt demanded that they finish the hit on Jesse and told them exactly where to find him: under one of the cars.
• Todd delayed Jesse’s death, saying that they should find out what Pinkman had told the DEA and that they could kill him later. Before the gang hauled Jesse off, Walt confessed that he was there when Jane died and had done nothing to save her.
• After beating Jesse soundly, Todd forced him to help improve Lydia’s meth.
• Marie forced Skyler to tell Flynn everything about his dad. Mother and son soon learned that Walt was involved in Hank’s death, causing Skyler to pull a knife on her husband. The pair tussled, and Flynn eventually broke it up and called the cops… so Walt grabbed Holly and took off — but later dropped her at a local firehouse.
• At the end of the episode, Walt got in a minivan with the same person who was going to set Jesse up with a new life./>/>/>/>/>/>/>
I’ll be back as soon as possible with a full recap. In the meantime, hit the comments now with your thoughts on the episode!
Source: TV Line/>
blog comments powered by Disqus