Jul 15 2013, 10:16pm CDT | by Luigi Lugmayr
This week on CBS’ Under the Dome, a meningitis outbreak landed dozens of people — including several key players — in quarantine, Julia’s investigation of Barbie’s lies led her to a dark truth about her husband, and poor Angie tried to keep her head above water.
Here’s a rundown of new things we learned, new questions raised.
THINGS WE LEARNED…
• Joe remembers he has a sister. No, really!
• Junior can deliver a rousing speech that almost makes you forget that the boy just ain’t right — and can score him a badge! Egads.
• After his stint with the military, Barbie worked odd jobs — most recently serving as an enforcer for Peter’s bookie in Westlake.
• Linda is almost unrecognizable with her long, lush locks let down. (Someone find me a LIKE button.)
• In response to last week’s question, “When will things get, you know, scary?” — series boss Neal Baer has explained that next week’s episode closes the first arc, titled “Faith” — and on July 29, “Fear” arrives. So… hold tight?
THINGS WE’RE NOW WONDERING…
• How did I know that Angie was totally gonna bungle her scissors attack?
• Why did the military suddenly cut bait, and after blowing off the domers this whole time?
• End result notwithstanding, could Junior have handled “quarantine” duty any worse? What happened to matter-of-factly announcing the understandable, not-so-unusual situation (and discreetly locking the doors for good measure)?
• What sort of gambling was Peter involved in that he resorted to emptying his and Julia’s accounts and borrowing against their home? Why was he asking Phil about hiring a hitman?
• What is up with Joe and Norrie’s simul-seizures? (And how creepy was Joe’s mid-seizure “Shhhhh”?)
• What has Big Jim been up to that the reverend accused him of “defying God’s will”?
• What went through Big Jim’s bean as he opened the fallout shelter door to (1) find Angie (2) shackled (3) in the flooding chamber?
• What am I to do with this 35-oz. jug of Utz cheese balls that a loathsome TLC series sent me as part of a press kit? If I crack the seal, it won’t end well. (Sorry to bother you with that dilemma, but it’s just staring at me as I type.)
Source: TV Line/>
Luigi is the founding Chief Editor of I4U News and brings over 15 years experience in the technology field to the ever evolving and exciting world of gadgets. He started I4U News back in 2000 and evolved it into vibrant technology magazine.
Luigi can be contacted directly at email@example.com. Luigi posts regularly on LuigiMe.com about his experience running I4U.
blog comments powered by Disqus