Feb 3 2013, 8:20pm CST | by Luigi Lugmayr
1. Sasha was so fierce she blew the power out!
3. Hey, Kelly Rowland was warned not to plug her curling iron into that sketchy dressing room outlet.
4. NBC president Bob Greenblatt, dressed as a roving concession worker, pulled the plug to promote the midseason return of Revolution.
7. Eric Taylor still miffed about being passed over for the 49ers’ coaching job two years ago. And Riggins owed him a favor.
8. The stadium electrician, who looked suspiciously like diehard Niners fan Jennifer Garner, wanted to stop the Ravens’ momentum.
10. At least I never called any of the players fat!” –Lance Armstrong, being taken away in cuffs.
11. Uh-oh, Dan Marino’s wife just arrived.
12. The bright stadium lights were wreaking havoc on a nearby night shoot for the Treme finale. Melissa Leo “knows a guy.”
What do you think cause the lights to go out? Hit the comments!
Source: TV Line/>
Luigi is the founding Chief Editor of I4U News and brings over 15 years experience in the technology field to the ever evolving and exciting world of gadgets. He started I4U News back in 2000 and evolved it into vibrant technology magazine.
Luigi can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Luigi posts regularly on LuigiMe.com about his experience running I4U.
blog comments powered by Disqus